TBOX2021 – Day of Event Information & Guide
This Page Will Include All The Information you need for #TBOX2021, Festa’s 25th Annual 12 Bars of Xmas Pub Crawl, taking place in around 30 bars in Wrigleyville, Chicago, on Saturday, December 11, 2021. The event will starts MID-MORNING with a time TBD – likely 10AM / 1030AM / 11AM. The event will begin at the World-Famous Cubby Bear across from Wrigley Field on Clark & Addison with our OPENING CEREMONIES. Then, it will be a Round Robin of the 30 Bars until early evening, when all will come back to Cubby Bear for Closing Ceremonies!
On this page, we are showing Some of the Info from TBOX2019 so you can get a sense of what TBOX 2021 will look like! We will then update this page regularly as the details come in!
First Off, Make Sure you BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW via EVENTBRITE – the earlier you buy, the less they’ll be, before going to the full price the last week!
How to Register / Event Wristband Pickup
To attend TBOX2021, you must:
1) Buy a Ticket Online via Eventbrite, then
2) Take the Receipt and Get your Wristband and other materials In Advance the Week Before, or the Day-Of at Designated Locations
You can come to MURPHY’S BLEACHERS , 3655 N SHEFFIELD – Hours TBD – from Monday, 12/6 thru Saturday 12/11 to get your wristband in advance. If you email us, you can authorize a friend to pick up your materials for you to save time and a trip!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11 – DAY OF TBOX – We will have a desk at Murphy’s Bleachers starting in the early morning and most of the day if you cannot come in advance. If the event doesn’t sell out, you can also buy tickets that morning there.
NOTE – Last Year’s Event Map is shown here, but we’ll put the 2021 map as soon as bars are finalized!
We will have a full schedule of the event and all the activities posted here once the details are established in the Fall of 2021! Stay Tuned!
Get Ready for the Time of Your Life on Saturday, December 11 at TBOX2021!!
For More About TBOX, please visit these pages on our website:
- The History of TBOX from 1996 to Today – how we grew from 1 person alone at a bar to over 200,000 Pub Crawlers!
- All the Fun, Crazy, Goofy Stuff that Makes TBOX Unique – Cereal Shots, Ceremonies, Wire to Wire, Stickers, and Much More!
- The Top 12 Reasons to come to TBOX2021
- A Gallery of Some of Our Best TBOX Photos
- TBOX Videos to get you in the mood for TBOX 2021
- Our Charitable Donations of nearly $300,000 thru the years
TBOX Drink Specials and Sponsors will be shown here when they're set!
TBOX is always an awesome value, with a great drink selection – once we have our Sponsors and Drink Specials signed up for Beer, Seltzer, and other Drinks & Food, we will publish it here!
Making the Most of Your TBOX Experience
Our Goal is to Make TBOX Your Most Memorable Day of the Year! Christopher Festa started The 12 Bars of Xmas Back in 1996, with the goal of Having Fun with His Friends and Making New Ones (Read Here!) We strive to make TBOX about creative fun and joy – not just drinking! So here are some tips for you to have the best day you can…
- Go to The Opening Ceremonies at Cubby Bear & Get There Right when it starts!
The energy and excitement of having everyone together, early, ready to rock, is unbeatable! It’s worth waking up for
- Dress is a Fun Costume, but Wear Comfortable Shoes, and Don’t Bring Your Best Coat
Your shoes will get really messy, and we don’t want your nice coat to get ruined either. And check the weather forecast — if it’s over 45/50F or so, which it has been many times, you don’t need a heavy coat, especially if your costume is elaborate and hot.
- Pace Yourself and Drink in Moderation!
TBOX is an amazing spectacle of magic, color, and wonder… you want to take in every minute of it! It’s 9 – 12 hours of fun, and if you take it a little easy, you’ll be going strong by evening time and go WIRE TO WIRE all the way to the Closing Ceremonies! It’s an accomplishment!
- Be Open to Meeting New People and Mingle as Much as Possible
- Try to Make it to at least 12 bars or more, and remember the smaller bars can be as much fun or more than the big ones!
- Do All the Fun Stuff – Collect Stickers, Do a Cereal Shot Take Pictures in the Frames, Do it All!
- EAT! Don’t forget to eat!
- This is How People Used to Meet and Mate Before Tinder, Bumble, & Dating Apps — so if you’re single, here’s your chance to sharpen your skills in real life!!!