Below is basic info for navigating the 12 Bars of Xmas on Saturday December 8! Have a blast.
Please FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM HERE, Tag your pix @TBOXBarCrawls to win prizes for best photos, Hashtag #TBOX2018.
JOIN THE TBOX FACEBOOK GROUP for Updates during the day and on our events! PHOTO CONTEST – Post all your best Photos to the Group within 5 days after TBOX and we’ll pick best photos for you to win one of over 100 Great Gift Certificates
845AM – Opening Ceremonies at Cubby Bear featuring Brett Robinson of Big Brother 20! This bar opens 1 hour & 15 Minutes before the other bars – enjoy one of the most exciting parts of the day and get a ton of CEREAL and STICKERS and ROCK OUT! NO HANDS CEREAL EATING CONTEST and Official Cereal Dump 🙂
10AM-Noon – Kickoff Parties – if you have chosen a kickoff bar, go to that bar with your Entry Card and you’ll get priority entrance if you arrive BY 1030AM. You will either get free breakfast, 3 $3 Drink Cards at the Door, or Entry to Deuce’s Santa Baby Experience. If you are not at a Kickoff Bar, go to any of the other 15 bars you’d like!
10AM-6pm – Get A CEREAL SHOT and Take a Pic of Video – Cereal Kiddie Pools at Murphy’s, Outside Rizzo’s, Outside Sluggers, Outside Roadhouse 66
10AM-8PM – Hours of TBOX requiring Wristband Entrance for All Venues
8PM – Closing Ceremonies at Cubby Bear, Featuring the Band HELLO WEEKEND and the Grand Finale! Band plays for several hours – TBOX PEOPLE ONLY UNTIL 10PM
Click Below to Download TBOX MAP to Your Phone! This is also on Your Badge. Please note: VINES is Closed and DEUCES SANTA BABY may not be available for free entry after 1130AM as it is a very popular attraction, but there are 31 total bars!
Note – The Restaurants and Bars in the Hotel Zachary block and Wheelhouse Hotel are NOT participating in #TBOX2018. If you are in costume and in “full TBOX mode”, we request that you do not disturb their clientele, but patronize the participating 31 TBOX bars for your food & drink. Please Have a Blast, Party Responsibly, and Respect Our Wrigley Neighbors! Thank you!
Below are the DRINK SPECIALS AT EACH BAR – Please Download This to your Phone to Pinch and Zoom
HASHTAG YOUR PHOTOS with #TBOX2018
- Wear Comfortable Shoes that you won’t be afraid to ruin – it gets messy!
- Please PACE YOURSELF and DRINK RESPONSIBLY and IN MODERATION if you choose to consume alcohol, so you can be SAFE and ENJOY THE WHOLE DAY
- Visit the NFL NBC Sunday Night Football Experience and Fireball Experience by Rizzo’s!
- Don’t Wait in Long Lines – We have 31 Bars and many have no lines most of the day – you can have fun in every bar!
- Go to At Least 12 bars (duh!)
- Go to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies – they give you the FULL TBOX EXPERIENCE
- Wear a Crazy Costume
- EAT FOOD!!! (Besides Cereal)
- Get a Cereal Shot at one of our CEREAL POOL STATIONS by Murphy’s, Rizzo’s, Outside Roadhouse 66, and Outside Sluggers on Clark Street
- Collect AS MANY STICKERS AS YOU CAN
- Take Public Transportation or Uber / Lyft – Do Not Drive!
- Over 100 Couples have gotten married who met at TBOX — so be on the Lookout if you’re so inclined!! Also, many shorter-term relationships start at TBOX 😉
- Be Careful Crossing the Street, and Please Respect The Neighborhood and try not to wander off onto any side streets. Use our Trash Cans and Our Porta-Potties as needed!
- Please DO NOT STICK STICKERS on ANYTHING EXCEPT PEOPLE! We appreciate it! Stickers a are unique TBOX Tradition and we want to keep them off any public or private property!
- Take Lots of Pictures and Enter Them in our photo contest – post them in the TBOX GROUP
- Meet Mister Festa and Get your picture with him! 🙂
- Sit in Santa Claus’s Lap at Closing Ceremonies
- HAVE A GREAT TIME AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS – The Best Part of TBOX!!!
ADDRESSES OF EVERY BAR ON TBOX and LINKS TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGES
NORTH OF ADDISON AREA
These may be a little less crowded and they have some Great Drink Specials!
- Aurelio’s Pizza – 3801 N Clark – THIS IS A LITTLE FURTHER, BUT FIRST 10000 TBOX People get a coupon for a FREE XL SLICE OF PIZZA! So if you make the walk, you get free pizza!
- Full Shilling – 3724 N Clark
- Trace – 3714 N Clark
- Bernie’s – 3664 N Clark
- Casey Moran’s – 3660 N Clark
- Rizzo’s Bar & Inn – 3658 N Clark
- Brickhouse – 3647 N Clark
- Sports Corner – 956 W Addison
- Murphy’s Bleachers – 3655 N Sheffield
- Dugout – 952 W Addison
WEST SIDE OF CLARK / South of Addison
- Cubby Bear – 1059 W Addison – Home of Opening & Closing Ceremonies – Opens One Hour Earlier at 9AM, and the Band Show for TBOX People Only is 8PM-10PM
- Vines – 3554 N Clark
- Sluggers – 3540 N Clark
- HVAC Pub – 3530 N Clark
- Moe’s Cantina – 3518 N Clark
- Merkle’s – 3516 N Clark
- John Barleycorn – 3524 N Clark
- Old Crow – 3506 N Clark
- Roadhouse 66 – 3478 N Clark
- Country Club – CHRISTMAS CLUB POP UP EXPERIENCE – 3462 N Clark
- Blarney Stone – 3424 N Sheffield
- Redmond’s – 3358 N Sheffield
- Jerk – 3404 N Sheffield
EAST SIDE OF CLARK & Sheffield / South of Addison
- Deuce’s & Diamond – SANTA BABY POP UP EXPERIENCE 3505 N Clark – PLEASE NOTE – Due to the Special Pop Up Event, We Cannot Guarantee Entry after 1130AM. You may choose this as a Kickoff Option while available and enter with TBOX Wristband before 1130AM, but not guaranteed after. Sorry for Inconvenience
- Irish Oak – 3511 N Clark
- Stretch ELFD UP POP UP EXPERIENCE – 3485 N Clark
- Nola Pub – 3481 N Clark
- Sandlot – 3477 N Clark
- Graystone – 3441 N Sheffield
- Dark Horse – 3443 N Sheffield
- Underground Lounge – 952 W Newport
- Houndstooth – 3369 N Clark