TBOX is proud to contribute positively to the Chicago communities in which we live and work. In addition to working with dozens of local, independently-owned bars and restaurants on our Pub Crawl Events, we’ve been delighted to have the opportunity to donate to a number of great causes. We’ve topped $263,000 in donations to local charities between 2009-2016.
The Lakeview Pantry’s mission is to eliminate hunger in our community by: providing food to fill the basic need of hungry people, increasing the independence of our clients through self-help initiatives and other innovative programs, and raising awareness of hunger and poverty and working towards solutions to eliminate them.
Click this link or the image below to watch the ABC 7 News Segment that TBOX 2014 was featured on with our very own Mr. Christopher Festa!!
Charities TBOX Has Donated To
Through our years in business, we have contributed merchandise and cash donations to a wide variety of local and national charitable causes. We are happy to help out with a donation whenever we are able. We just always like to remind people, charity is only possible through prosperity; prosperity is only possible through profit; and profit is only possible through economic freedom and hard work.
We want people to feel equally warm and fuzzy about TBOX / Festa Parties successfully making a living and employing people productively (and paying our vendors and our rent) as they do about us doing charitable giving! Festa has also provided merchandise donations through our partner company, Great To Be Here T-Shirts.
- Lakeview Pantry, Chicago
- Chicago PD Memorial Foundation
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2011 (Bronze Sponsor)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2012 (Silver Sponsor)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2013 (Silver Sponsor and Top Fundraising Team – Over $27,000!)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2014-2015 – Participating Team
- School Street Playlot Construction Project, Chicago – $7,500
- Lurie / Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Chicago
- St. Martin de Porres House of Hope, Chicago
- Cool Girls Inc, Self Empowerment and Mentoring Organization for Young Girls, Atlanta
- The Lakeview Shelter / Northside Housing & Supportive Services Organization of Chicago
- The Infant Welfare Society of Chicago
- Alternatives for Youth, Chicago
- Literacy Chicago
- Kids Kicking Cancer Foundation (Detroit, MI)
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- St. Edward’s School Scholarship Fund (Vero Beach, FL, Chris’s High School)
- The VH1 Save the Music Foundation
- The Field Museum of Chicago
- Friends of Newberry Academy, Chicago
- The Guardians of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging (Los Angeles)
- Building Communities for Youth of Chicago
- North Park Elementary School of Chicago
- The Salvation Army
- Delta Gamma Sorority “Night for Sight” Aid to the Visually Impaired Foundation
- Step Up Women’s Network (SUWN) Wellness Bag Program benefiting female cancer patients
- Old St. Patrick’s Church of Chicago
- The Children’s Heart Foundation (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Special Olympics Illinois
- Junior Board of the AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- The Institute for Justice, a non-profit legal organization assisting minority and non-minority entrepreneurs
- St. Michael’s Church of Chicago Annual Chili Cookoff
- The Hillsborough County, Fla Medical Association Charity Golf Tournament benefiting Juvenile Diabetes
- Chicago Abused Womens Coalition
- Children’s Heart Foundation
- White Elephant Shop benefiting Children’s Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- INFANT Inc, a Chicagoland volunteer organization that buys and delivers infant formula and clothing to more than 40 food pantries and shelters
- New Leash on Life Chicago (NLOL), a 100% volunteer-run dog rescue group in Chicago
- The Bridge Youth and Infant Services (Palatine, IL)
- Jordan Community School 5th and 6th grade Christmas Giveaway (Chicago)
…and a number of other worthy charitable causes. We are happy when we can to donate merchandise to a good cause, so feel free to contact us about it.