TBOX is proud to contribute positively to the Chicago communities in which we live and work. In addition to working with dozens of local, independently-owned bars and restaurants on our Pub Crawl Events, we’ve been delighted to have the opportunity to donate to. We have donated over $315,000 to local charities since we started, and work in partnership with the Lakeview East Community Partnership to donate to nonprofits directly in Lakeview.
For TBOX2022, we will donate a portion of the proceeds from the 26th Annual 12 Bars of Xmas once again to the Lakeview East Community Partnership, as a thanks to the Lakeview East neighborhood! For more info on this great organization, please click here!
We have donated to many other nonprofits listed below, and this year,we’ll have volunteers from Cupid’s Undie Run, benefiting the Children’s Tumor Foundation. They’ll be dishing out cereal shots, stickers, and hosting The Cubby Bear all day at TBOX2022! For more info on Cupids and the February 25, 2023 Chicago Undie Run – Click here!
Check out these videos highlighting some of our charitable contributions over the years!
Charities TBOX Has Donated To
Through our years in business, we have contributed merchandise and cash donations to a wide variety of local and national charitable causes. We are happy to help out with a donation whenever we are able. We just always like to remind people, charity is only possible through prosperity; prosperity is only possible through profit; and profit is only possible through economic freedom and hard work.
We want people to feel equally warm and fuzzy about TBOX / Festa Parties successfully making a living and employing people productively (and paying our vendors and our rent) as they do about us doing charitable giving!
- Lakeview Pantry, Chicago
- Lakeview High School, Chicago
- Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce Toy Drive, Chicago
- Chicago Gateway Green
- Chicago PD Memorial Foundation
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2011 (Bronze Sponsor)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2012 (Silver Sponsor)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2013 (Silver Sponsor and Top Fundraising Team – Over $27,000!)
- Chicago Dance Marathon 2014-2015 – Participating Team
- School Street Playlot Construction Project, Chicago – $7,500
- Lurie / Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Chicago
- St. Martin de Porres House of Hope, Chicago
- Cool Girls Inc, Self Empowerment and Mentoring Organization for Young Girls, Atlanta
- The Lakeview Shelter / Northside Housing & Supportive Services Organization of Chicago
- The Infant Welfare Society of Chicago
- Alternatives for Youth, Chicago
- Literacy Chicago
- Kids Kicking Cancer Foundation (Detroit, MI)
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- St. Edward’s School Scholarship Fund (Vero Beach, FL, Chris’s High School)
- The VH1 Save the Music Foundation
- The Field Museum of Chicago
- Friends of Newberry Academy, Chicago
- The Guardians of the Los Angeles Jewish Home for the Aging (Los Angeles)
- Building Communities for Youth of Chicago
- North Park Elementary School of Chicago
- The Salvation Army
- Delta Gamma Sorority “Night for Sight” Aid to the Visually Impaired Foundation
- Step Up Women’s Network (SUWN) Wellness Bag Program benefiting female cancer patients
- Old St. Patrick’s Church of Chicago
- The Children’s Heart Foundation (Lincolnshire, IL)
- Special Olympics Illinois
- Junior Board of the AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- The Institute for Justice, a non-profit legal organization assisting minority and non-minority entrepreneurs
- St. Michael’s Church of Chicago Annual Chili Cookoff
- The Hillsborough County, Fla Medical Association Charity Golf Tournament benefiting Juvenile Diabetes
- Chicago Abused Womens Coalition
- Children’s Heart Foundation
- White Elephant Shop benefiting Children’s Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- INFANT Inc, a Chicagoland volunteer organization that buys and delivers infant formula and clothing to more than 40 food pantries and shelters
- New Leash on Life Chicago (NLOL), a 100% volunteer-run dog rescue group in Chicago
- The Bridge Youth and Infant Services (Palatine, IL)
- Jordan Community School 5th and 6th grade Christmas Giveaway (Chicago)
- Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Kids Above All
- Brain Cancer Research Foundation
- Kids Have Hope
…and a number of other worthy charitable causes. We are happy when we can to donate merchandise to a good cause, so feel free to contact us about it.